Thursday 10 January 2013

Only HIM



4:38AM Jan 10,2013


Shock.  Awe.  Worship.  The incredible sovereignty of God is overwhelming me like a Technicolor dream, quite literally, without any illegal drug consumption.  At this moment my life partner and soul mate from God sleeps, and I am so thankful he can.  God gave Him what he needed to respond in faith, wisdom and clarity when my body and mind could not.  His life experience, upbringing and intuition all God given kicked into overdrive when all those things in me flew the coop.  Now, I can’t sleep.  It’s kinda ironic.  I am not a medical professional, and I don’t pretend to be able to understand what’s taking place in my body.  But, I would imagine it’s the epinephrine (adrenaline) surging through me from the shots I’ve had (3 in a smallish time frame).  So, my brain is in overdrive, dreams feel real, and my mind won’t stop.  I have this perma “ice cream headache” and can’t get my head to just STOP.  It doesn’t feel good physically, and yet the surreal peace of God floods every part of my being.  I am speechless with praise.  What God can do is supernatural.  I always knew that, would tell you confidently I believed that.  I can say from an angle of God given experience that only He could have orchestrated, HE IS AWESOME. 

WOW.  Tears stream down my face, and I pause, physically exhausted, mentally overstimulated…… Amazed.  Humbled.  Wanting to write just to put these thoughts down somewhere so I can look at them again, to set up altars of worship, memories of God at work.  He did this.  He alone gets praise.  Do not, please do not cheapen the recent events of our lives by in any way giving us any glory.  It was God.  Wholly, completely GOD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Along the Way backround