Monday 5 May 2014

I'm so glad we said "I DO!"


My dear husband, Nathan Gregory Earls,

13 years ago today we said;                                                                            

We take one another to be my partners in life.  We will speak the truth in love, we will encourage and strengthen each other in our walk with God.  We promised not to let the sun go down on my anger, instead to be gracious, tender-hearted, and forgiving even as God has forgiven us.  We will live at peace, being content and joyful in every situation we encounter, knowing that God is at work.  We exchange these rings as symbols of our unending love for each other, and as a seal of the vows we have made.  

Understanding as you do the heart and mind of God concerning marriage do you now promise before the Lord and those gathered here that you will take each other to be your husband/wife, that you will live together with one another always, and be faithful to your partner until the Lord separates you through death or His return? 
                                                     We promise.

Today we celebrate our Anniversary.  I am so thankful for you Nate. That day when we pledged our love, and joined our lives we didn't know what was to come, but we committed.  It has been fantastic, and very challenging.  I am thrilled to wake up to you each morning, to learn together, to love and serve God side by side.  I appreciate your godly leadership, and faithful love.  We've shared so many adventures, and I am filled with gratitude to God for you!  You are a blessing!  Hand in hand, we look to the future with faith knowing God will provide.  May He be our focus, and His glory our goal.  Love you soo much!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Along the Way backround