Sunday 14 April 2013

little IS much.

As many of you know I've been forced/given the privilege (word choice depends on perspective/heart attitude at any given moment-which is a struggle, and choice I have to make moment by moment) of having a different routine than I have been used to for a long time.

So, I've been attempting to cherish the little things; friends, clean, fresh warm laundry right from the dryer, a good book, a safe home, a strong marriage, family, phone calls, home-cooking, the sound of laughter, seeing the world through the blog/facebook account of a friend, little adventures, nature, and so much more.

So, here's some pictures of the "little things" my hubby or I have taken that I choose to notice, be thankful for, and enjoy, along with some songs to be the soundtrack as you scroll through the images.

Sound track: "Ordinary Miracles" 





































Hope you enjoyed this post, and taking time to pause and recognize the little things.  May we all be thankful for the eyes to see, the time to live and relish these blessings. 

In the soundtrack song I put at the top of this post the songwriter recognizes the "ordinary miracles", but that's where the lyrics end.  Who gets the credit?  Who is the ultimate Creator and Author?

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." Genesis 1:1
 May we take time not just to "smell the roses", but to thank God who made them, and choose to worship with hearts of gratitude and praise to Him.  What blessings, all around us.... if we choose to see.  

1 comment:

  1. Your Fast Eddies made me smile :) Thanks for sharing your heart

    ReplyDelete

Along the Way backround